Columbus Plastic Surgery Procedures
- Chin implant surgery is used to augment a weak chin while Cheek implant surgery produces a stronger profile and more pronounced cheeks.
- Ear surgery is a very effective way to correct excessively protruding ears. The impact the procedure can have on a child’s or adult’s self-confidence can be profound.
- Eyelid surgery, technically known as blepharoplasty, is a procedure used to correct loose skin, pouching, and sagging around the eyes and for removing fatty deposits which cause puffy bags around the eyes.
- A face lift removes excess fat and skin, tightens the underlying muscles, and re-drapes the skin of the face and neck.
- At Columbus Aesthetic and Plastic Surgery, there are a number of facial resurfacing procedures including Chemical Peels, Laser Resurfacing, and Dermabrasion. Facial Resurfacing can remove the appearance of years of sun and environmental skin damage.
- A brow lift lift can minimize the effects of aging by improving forehead furrows, frown lines, and drooping eyebrows-the features that may cause people to comment that you look exhausted, angry or sad when you don’t feel any of those things.
- Full, sensuous lips are much sought-after today, and not just by young people desiring the popular plump, pouty look. Older people, as they focus on rejuvenating their faces through facial sculpting, dermabrasion, laser skin resurfacing or other treatments, often find they need to pay attention to their lips. Just like other facial features, our lips suffer the effects of the aging process.
- Rhinoplasty can be used to alter the size, shape, and contour of nearly any aspect of the nose. It can also be used to correct breathing problems, either alone or with nasal reshaping. Correcting the shape of the nose or breathing problems is also sometimes necessary after previous trauma to the nose.
- Breast augmentation surgery involves the use of saline or silicone breast implants to increase the size of the breasts. In addition to achieving increased breast size, breast augmentation can be used to correct breast size discrepancies, renew breast volume after pregnancy, and create fuller, rounder breasts.
- Technically called a mastopexy, a breast lift is a surgical procedure to raise and reshape sagging breasts and restore a youthful profile.
- Breast reconstruction is performed after the breast has been removed or distorted due to breast cancer treatment or other disease. Today’s new surgical techniques give plastic surgeons the tools to create a breast that closely looks and feels like a natural breast.
- Reduction mammaplasty involves removing excess breast tissue as well as lifting the breast and improving its shape.
- Surgical correction of gynecomastia typically consists of some combination of liposuction techniques — including ultrasound assisted liposuction, power-assisted liposuction, or VASER® LipoSelection® — and/or excision of the excess tissue.
- In an arm lift, your plastic surgeon will remove excess skin and re-shape your upper arms, restoring a more youthful and pleasing arm contour. This technique is also combined with liposuction in some patients to further enhance results.
- These body lifting techniques usually focus on the abdomen, buttocks, and thighs. They may also be combined with other arm or thigh lifting techniques to more comprehensively address excess skin that is not able to be corrected without surgical excision.
- If you’re interested in reducing the size of your rear, your surgeon may recommend performing liposuction during your procedure. In this case, your butt will be lifted as your surgeon removes excess skin and tightens up the remaining skin. If you’re looking to add size, on the other hand, you may want to consider implants or fat injections. The addition of fat or implants will accomplish some lifting, and your surgeon may decide to tighten the skin as well.
- This procedure, also known as autologous fat transplantation, involves removing fat from one area of the body (commonly the hips, thighs or abdomen), purifying it and then transferring it to the area targeted for cosmetic improvement.
- If you’re a healthy individual of normal weight, liposuction can be an excellent body contouring tool to rid you of persistent fat deposits in many troublesome locations.
- With a Mommy Makeover, a combination of body contouring procedures may help to restore youth and provide patients with an improved silhouette.
- The key to Smartlipo is the use of laser technology to destroy fat cells. By using a special laser-tipped surgical instrument, our plastic surgeons can target fat and cause less trauma in surrounding blood vessels, nerves, and tissues.
- The thigh lift procedure elevates sagging thigh tissue and removes excess skin that has lost its elasticity.
- The best candidates for a tummy tuck are women or men who are in relatively good shape and have fat deposits or loose abdominal skin that has not responded to diet, exercise or both. This procedure can be used alone or in combination with liposuction to achieve the results you are looking for.
- VASER LipoSelection takes liposuction to the next level by using ultrasound energy to actually target, break up and remove problem fat while leaving adjacent healthy connective tissue intact.
- Cheek and Chin Implants
- Ear Surgery
- Eyelid Surgery
- Face Lift
- Facial Resurfacing
- Forehead Lift
- Lip Augmentation