Columbus Plastic Surgeon - Robert T. Heck, M.D.
Dedicated to Patient Care
You may have read his work as Dr. Heck has authored several cosmetic and breast surgery articles in most of the recognized journals on plastic surgery. In 2004, two years after joining Columbus Aesthetic and Plastic Surgery, Dr. Heck was awarded The Prism Award for his outstanding work in breast surgery.
Named Top Surgeon
Named one of Americaâ€™s top plastic surgeons by The Strathmore Group as well as one of The Best Doctors in America® in Plastic Surgery by The Best Doctors in America® database, Dr. Heckâ€™s patients rest easy knowing they are in the best of hands.
Dr. Heck says that one of the most gratifying aspects of his work is watching the change in his patient’s self-esteem and confidence following surgery and he invites you to schedule a confidential consultation with him to discover your options for creating the changes you wish to see turned into reality.
- Board Certified plastic surgeon with over 10 years of experience specializing in advanced cosmetic surgery of the Breast, Face & Body.
- Selected as one of The Best Doctors in America® in Plastic Surgery by Best Doctors, Inc. Only the top 5% of doctors in the United States receive this recognition.
- One of a very select few surgeons to have completed an Aesthetic Surgery Fellowship in Los Angeles
- Trained to perform the Laser Bra by the creator & renowned California surgeon, Dr. Grant Stevens
- Named one of the Top Plastic Surgeons in America by The Strathmore Group
- Voted by other physicians as one of the top cosmetic surgeons in Central Ohio, in the 2010 “Docs Rate Docs” Survey
- Awarded membership into the exclusive “American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery” for his skill in cosmetic surgery
- Awarded the Patients Choice Award in the field of plastic surgery in 2008, 2009 and 2010
- Performs the most up to date & advanced techniques learned through his extensive training on both the East and West coasts
- Winner of the Golden Apple Award for Teaching Excellence in Surgical Education.
Education & Experience
Dr. Robert T. Heck is a board-certified diplomat of The American Board of Plastic Surgery and joined Columbus Aesthetic and Plastic Surgery in 2002. Graduating from The Medical College of Ohio in 1995 with honors, Dr. Heck earned the prestigious Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society Membership. During his medical school career, Dr. Heck also was awarded numerous other awards such as the Marion C. Anderson and Toledo Surgery Society Awards for his academic achievement in surgery. From early on, his commitment to excellence was evident and continues to be one of the reasons patients like you seek him out.
Residency & Fellowships
Following medical school, Dr. Heck completed four years of general surgery residency training at The Medical College of Ohio, where he was awarded The Outstanding Surgery Resident Award, and The Golden Apple Resident Award for excellence in surgical teaching. During his two years of plastic surgery residency at The Medical University of South Carolina in Charleston, Dr. Heck was granted a highly competitive Aesthetic and Breast fellowship in Los Angeles where he trained under the renowned surgeon Dr. W. Grant Stevens, M.D., F.A.C.S. It was there that Dr. Heck perfected his skills in aesthetic surgery and learned many of the cutting-edge procedures he can now offer you today, such as the Laser Bra technique.
Click here to request your consultation with Dr. Heck.