Columbus Plastic Surgeon - Timothy A. Treece, M.D.
When looking for a Columbus Plastic Surgeon, you want someone who not only has the training, experience and certification required to safely create the results you desire, but you want someone who is respected and admired by his peers and patients alike. With a lifelong interest in both the sciences and visual arts, a career in plastic surgery seemed a natural fit for Dr. Treece. Named the top cosmetic surgeon in Central Ohio in the past two consecutive â€śDoc Rate Docsâ€ť surveys of physicians in Columbus, Dr. Timothy A. Treece is also one of the co-founding members of Columbus Aesthetic & Plastic Surgery.
Awards & Recognitions
- Voted â€śBest Plastic Surgeon in Central Ohioâ€ť by readers of ThisWeek News in the 2012 Readerâ€™s Choice Awards
- Voted â€śBest Cosmetic Surgeon in Central Ohioâ€ť by readers of Columbus C.E.O. Magazine in both 2009 and 2010
- Recipient of the â€śOutstanding Teaching Awardâ€ť from the plastic surgery residents at Ohio State University, and recognized by The American Society of Plastic Surgeons for his work with The Plastic Surgery Educational Foundation.
- Recipient of the â€śConsumerâ€™s Choice Awardâ€ť for Americaâ€™s Best Plastic Surgeons.
- Distinguished by The Allergan Corporation as a member of The National Council of Leaders in Breast Aesthetics
Education & Experience
As a proud native of the Columbus area, Dr. Treece always knew that he wanted to attend The Ohio State University. After completing an honors undergraduate program, he continued on to The Ohio State University College of Medicine. Dr. Treece left Ohio in 1982 for a five-year residency program at The University of Texas in Houston, and during that time had the honor of being named Chief Surgical Resident. He has played an integral role in providing care to children in third world countries who were in need of facial cleft lip and palate repair. Over the course of his career, Dr. Treece has been active in the teaching community; as a faculty member at Ohio State, he shares his knowledge and experience with the newest generation of future surgeons, and actively assists in the development of new, more advanced surgical techniques. He was recently part of a select group of plastic surgeons who completed advanced training in breast augmentation with Mentor Worldwide LLC including topics on the Latest Technologies in Breast Implant Sizing and Advanced Techniques in Breast Augmentation and Revision Surgery. In addition, Dr. Treece is a Fellow of The American College of Surgeons, certified by The American Board of Plastic Surgery and has served ten years as Chairman of Plastic Surgery at Riverside Methodist Hospital.
The proud father of five boys, Dr. Treece currently resides in Upper Arlington with his wife Jill. He understands that your plastic surgery journey is often a personal one and can induce unwanted anxiety. He takes pride in providing a warm and inviting atmosphere as a component to delivering superior patient care. Click here to request your consultation with Dr. Treece or call today to schedule an appointment.