We are delighted to announce that Friday, May 1st Columbus Aesthetic & Plastic Surgery will be reopening to begin providing care to our wonderful patients. We have missed you tremendously!
Rest assured that we have worked diligently for the past six weeks preparing for this time. The safety of our patients and staff have always been our top priority, and we have taken additional precautions to adjust to the realities of our new world to ensure your health and safety, including the following:
- We will practice social distancing and limit patient volumes to meet this goal.
- All staff members and providers will wear masks. We will also request that all of our patients wear a facial covering or mask.
- Our staff will continue to disinfect and sanitize common areas with great frequency as well as treatment rooms after every patient.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in each room and common area, along with a sanitizing and temperature station at our front entrance for everyone entering the building.
- While we cannot wait to see you, we kindly ask that you do not bring friends or family members into the office with you unless you require assistance.
- For the time being, our parking lot will now become the “lobby!” Please arrive in our parking lot 5 minutes prior to your appointment and text the office to let us know you have arrived. You will be notified when our CAPS staff member is ready to receive you for your scheduled treatment.
- We will continue to offer virtual appointments for our patients as well.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work diligently to get appointments rescheduled. We cannot wait to welcome you back to CAPS! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call our office at 614.246.6900.