Jenna Trimmer is a Certified Family Nurse Practitioner who has a passion for partnering with her patients to achieve optimal health and wellness. She believes everyone has the ability to obtain maximum health of their mind, body, and spirit and embraces the opportunity to create new and lasting relationships with her patients.
Jenna obtained her Bachelor of Science in Nursing at Capital University and her Master of Science in Nursing at Otterbein University. She has experience in the acute and outpatient care settings with over 20 years’ experience in treating acute illness and managing chronic diseases.
She joins CAPS with a want to do more than just manage disease but rather to focus on root causes of illness and disease prevention to promote wellness for everyone. She recognizes every person is unique and is devoted to creating an individualized approach to providing the tools to empower patients to lead happy, healthy, fulfilling lives and reducing risk factors for chronic illness.
• Bioidentical hormone restoration, including hormone pellet therapy
• Lifestyle medicine focusing on nutrition, stress management, sleep, and physical activity, to prevent and treat chronic disease
• Nutrition optimization including gut health and micronutrient support
• Nutrient optimization with IV therapy and nutrient injections
• Functional medicine
Education and Certification:
• Mastering Protocols for Optimization of Hormone Replacement Therapy, Foundation for Care Management, Part I
• 21st Century Wellness, Hormones and Beyond
• Mt. Carmel Family Nurse Practitioner Residency Program
• Certified Nurse Practitioner, American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
• Registered Nurse, State of Ohio
• Master of Science in Nursing, Otterbein University
• Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Capital University