- Bioidentical hormone restoration, including hormone pellet therapy
- Nutrition and fitness
- Nutrition optimization including gut health, food sensitivities, and micronutrient support
- Environmental medicine and toxin exposure reduction
Julie Grafmeyer is a Certified Nurse Practitioner with a dedication to disease prevention and wellness. She has special interests in hormone optimization, gut health, nutrition, environmental toxins, and heart health.
Julie completed her Bachelor of Science in Nursing at University of Toledo and completed her Master of Science in Nursing at Kent State University. She has assisted patients in Cleveland Clinic as a Registered Nurse and Clinical Nurse Navigator, with a focus in cardiology and thoracic surgery. She has also served as an Adult Nurse Practitioner and preceptor for nursing and nurse practitioner students at OSU Wexner Medical Center and Central Ohio Primary Care Hospitalist Group. Throughout her time in the acute care hospital setting, Julie has maintained a focus on natural approaches to disease management including dietary modifications, stress reduction techniques, importance of exercise and detoxification, and appropriate supplementation.
- GI Advanced Practice, The Institute for Functional Medicine, 2017
- Mastering Protocols for Hormone Replacement Therapy, Foundation for Care Management, Parts 1, 2, and 5, 2017
- Certified Nurse Practitioner: State of Ohio
- Adult Nurse Practitioner, American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- Registered Nurse: State of Ohio
- Master of Science in Nursing, Kent State University, 2010-2012
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, University of Toledo, 2001-2005