- Bioidentical hormone restoration, including hormone pellet therapy
- Lifestyle medicine
- Women’s health and hormonal balance
- Nutrition and fitness
- Functional medicine
Dr. Kelly Hall is a physician dedicated to disease prevention and wellness. She believes everyone has the ability to live longer and healthier lives through optimizing nutrition, sleep, exercise, and stress management.
Focusing on root cause analysis of illness rather than treating symptoms, she approaches her patients from a personalized and holistic viewpoint. She has a passion for health and making patients aware that there are other options available besides traditional medical solutions.
Dr. Hall completed her undergraduate degree at Miami University and graduated from The Ohio State University Medical School. She completed her internship in Obstetrics and Gynecology at Riverside Methodist Hospital and her residency in Family Medicine at Regions Hospital in St. Paul, MN. Following completion of her residency, she was appointed Clinical Faculty at Regions Hospital Department of Family Medicine. She returned to Columbus in 2005 and served as Clinical Assistant Professor in the Department of Family Medicine at The Ohio State University from 2005-2015, caring for OSU faculty and staff in her primary care practice at University Health Services. Dr. Hall’s practice has been dedicated to wellness and functional medicine since 2015. She has completed additional training in fertility education and management, bioidentical hormone replacement, and functional medicine.
- Applying Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice, The Institute of Functional Medicine, 2018
- Kalish Method Mentorship in Functional Medicine, The Kalish Institute, 2016-2017
- Mastering the Protocols for Optimization of Hormone Replacement Therapy, Foundation for Care Management, 2015-2016
- FEMM (Fertility Education and Medical Management)/RHRI (Reproductive Health
- Research Institute) Medical Management Training, 2014
- Certified FEMM teacher, 2014
- Board Certification: American Board of Family Medicine, 2018
- Family Medicine Residency, Regions Family and Community Medicine Residency,
- Internship in Obstetrics and Gynecology, Riverside Methodist Hospital, 1997-1998
- Medical School, The Ohio State University, 1993-1997
- Bachelor of Arts, Summa Cum Laude, Miami University, 1989-1993
Getting Started Is easy
Find out about our approach, services, and costs. We’ll answer all your questions and send you an online comprehensive questionnaire. Our team will review your completed health history and wellness goals and provide you with an individualized lab order. Once your lab results have been received, we will contact you to set up your first appointment.
During this two-hour appointment, we’ll discuss your goals, the results of your tests, and come to understand you as the whole person that you are. You will leave this appointment with a foundational plan for optimizing your health and wellness.
After your first appointment, you will begin your wellness journey with an individualized and comprehensive plan. Through close follow up and guidance from our team, you will progress toward your goals and achieve energy, strength, vibrancy, and well-being along the way.