- Bioidentical hormone restoration, including hormone pellet therapy
- Lifestyle medicine focusing on nutrition, stress management, sleep and physical activity to prevent and treat chronic disease
- Nutrition optimization including gut health, food sensitivities and micronutrient support
- Functional medicine
Dr. Kelly Hall is a physician dedicated to disease prevention and wellness. She believes everyone has the ability to live longer and healthier lives through optimizing nutrition, sleep, exercise, and stress management.
Focusing on root cause analysis of illness rather than treating symptoms, she approaches her patients from a personalized and holistic viewpoint. She has a passion for health and making patients aware that there are other options available besides traditional medical solutions.
Dr. Hall completed her undergraduate degree at Miami University and graduated from The Ohio State University Medical School. She completed her internship in Obstetrics and Gynecology at Riverside Methodist Hospital and her residency in Family Medicine at Regions Hospital in St. Paul, MN. Following completion of her residency, she was appointed Clinical Faculty at Regions Hospital Department of Family Medicine. She returned to Columbus in 2005 and served as Clinical Assistant Professor in the Department of Family Medicine at The Ohio State University from 2005-2015, caring for OSU faculty and staff in her primary care practice at University Health Services. Dr. Hall’s practice has been dedicated to wellness and functional medicine since 2015. She has completed additional training in fertility education and management, bioidentical hormone replacement, and functional medicine.
- Aviva Romm’s Functional and Integrative Medicine Professional Training Program, 2019
- Applying Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice, The Institute of Functional Medicine, 2018
- Kalish Method Mentorship in Functional Medicine, The Kalish Institute, 2016-2017
- Mastering the Protocols for Optimization of Hormone Replacement Therapy, Foundation for Care Management, 2015-2016
- FEMM (Fertility Education and Medical Management)/RHRI (Reproductive Health Research Institute) Medical Management Training, 2014
- Certified FEMM teacher, 2014
- Board Certification: American Board of Family Medicine, 2018
- Family Medicine Residency, Regions Family and Community Medicine Residency,
- Internship in Obstetrics and Gynecology, Riverside Methodist Hospital, 1997-1998
- Medical School, The Ohio State University, 1993-1997
- Bachelor of Arts, Summa Cum Laude, Miami University, 1989-1993